Pennine Aggregates are leading, independent processors of a wide range of aggregates and minerals. We offer specialist services suited to your needs, including drying, crushing, milling, washing, screening and bagging for whichever industry you may be in. Our experienced technical team have years of dealing with many different projects and are always on hand to offer advice should this be required.
Significant investment has enable Pennine Aggregates to offer a fully comprehensive packing service through 3 bagging lines; all feeding a robotic palletiser which makes efficient work of even the largest of demands.
The three lines we currently run comprise of a form, fill and seal bagging machine which specialises in producing polythene sacks, with weights ranging from 5kg – 50kg. We also have a line dedicated to stitching polypropylene/paper sacks, and finally a line dedicated to filling valve sacks with various powder and granular products.
- Wide range of products packed, including sand, gravels, cements, dried aggregates and silica sands
- 5kg – 2,000kg bag filling capability
- Polythene, polypropylene, paper and valve sacks can all be accommodated
- A 24/7 operation is run for a minimum of 6 months a year, meaning greater capacity and flexibility
- Free, dedicated undercover/outside storage available for customers needs
- Customer’s own brand bags can be supplied, sometimes at no extra cost
We offer contract blending and mixing service for dry powders, sands and aggregates. Our ribbon blender plant has the capacity to blend a wide range of materials for products used in many different applications, we can then pack into a range of bag types and sizes.
We currently offer a comprehensive drying service for aggregates, sands and minerals that can be utilised for large campaigns up to 400 tonnes per day or smaller campaigns of only a few tonnes. We then have the capability to pack into a wide range of bag/sack weights.
Milling, Screening, Washing & Further Information
If you would like any further information on the above or our milling, screening and washing services; please give us a call on 01298 78148 or email email@example.com.